Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What really is a more reasonable choice for pharmacy school instate or out state?

I will be applying to pharm school in a year and i have a whole plan set up. I know im going to to apply to all the pharm schools in Texas where i reside, but i also want to apply to one out side of texas. (University of Tennessee). My bf at the moment keeps telling me why dont you apply to cali apply to cali i love it there. Thing is... I dont think its a wise idea because it is so expensive out there and i need to be able to afford living there and on top of that afford going to school there which is outrageously expensive. I love him but this is my future and i dont want to be struggling to afford a life and mess up school. Its as if he lives in a fantasy world and doesnt really understand how expensive life there is and how i need to be able to afford life along with school. any advice please!

No comments:

Post a Comment