Monday, July 18, 2011

Am I beeing scammed or is this true love?

I have met and being chatting with a woman from Ghana for 2 hours each night, we are in love and she wants to come to me, Because I do not have a lot of money she has asked me to send $1100 being $100 for her passport the and $1000 towards half the airfare. today she collected the money but phoned me to say the passport cost $175, at this stage she has asked for no additional money. However when she did get her passport she also had to undergo a medical, is this necessary prior to leaving the country. She also said that a medical officer would chat with me online, why and what for I don't know ? I suppose I am trying to ask is she the real deal and does love me and genuinely wants to relocate to me, do I go with my heart and if I have to send additional funds do I ? or is this a playing game and I am being sucked. I must admit that she has only asked for half the airfares knowing I cannot afford the full fare, she has said her uncle will help her with the remaining cost. I did read something on the internet that women in Ghana usually once they have received money, you never hear from them again, do I believe in this ones honesty for me ?.

No comments:

Post a Comment