Thursday, July 21, 2011

Incompetent college professor?

Well, i am half way into my second semester of my junior year at a private college and am beginning to get outrageously frustrated with my clearly incompetent Marketing "professor". Im a hard working student and recieved a 3.6 the previous semester and feel i may fail this ridiculous class. She is from canada and is of asian nationality so yes, she does have a strong accent but this isnt the problem. My classmates and i go into class day after day literally laughing at how much of a joke this class is. She has no sense of direction and no organization what so ever. My class mates and i joke about it, but nobody will do anything about it. SO I would like to do something about this considering college is expensive and i would like some marketing background, and a class that will actually teach me a thing or two. Who do i go to to get this woman fired, or at least do anything about this absurd waste of time? What should a college student do when this problem arises?

No comments:

Post a Comment