Monday, July 18, 2011

Pregnant, perhaps?[HELP!]?

Did you recently have unprotected sex? It sounds like it could be a miscarriage because of the excessive tissue in the blood. You should take a trip to your local ER to be sure. Or, you can wait a few days and test. If it comes up positive, it could still be a miscarriage. I have had a miscarriage but I was only 6 weeks in to my pregnancy and I had absolutely no signs whatsoever of pregnancy OR miscarriage. I now have a 9 month old daughter and I didn't have any symptoms at first. I knew I was pregnant three weeks before my period was due. It very well could be just an unusual period too, though. Just keep an eye on it and if anything changes, make note of it. I hope this helps. Good luck with finding your answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment