Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I save up for an ESP Edwards Alexi Scythe or a Jackson RR24 Rhoads?

Experienced guitarists help me out here. Basically, both guitars were played by my favorite guitarist ever, Alexi Laiho, and I really want to get one of them. I just want to know which one is going to be better for me. Both are around the same price, both neck-thru, 24 frets, original floyd rose. Different pickups but that's not the main issue I care about here. What I want to know is playability. Both of these guitars are basically the penultimate top of the line for their respective brands, and I want to know which brand you guys think is going to have a better craftsmanship with the fret leveling. Which one is going to give me the smoothest playing - slick neck, minnimum action with virtually zero buzz?

No comments:

Post a Comment