Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ip number on my Computer?

I have been talking a Portugues guy that lives in Ghana now, for 2 months.We met on line, and I'm totally new to it. So anyway he loves me, and I had fallen pretty hard for him too at first. Out of the blue he needs a favor which required I get a credit card so he can put money on it and then I can send to his mother in Portugual otherwise we cannot be together. This was for prayers at the Temple, and that was breakup number ! because I said no. We got back together, and now things are strained, but now he needs My IP number off My Computer in order to sell dogs on line, plus he needs me to do the registration. so Is this normal? or maybe a scam?I asked him just take your picture right now and send to my phone, he said never mind then. Someone please help, I know nothing of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment