Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Usps is getting me extremely pissed!!?

first they shipped a package 2 times and those 2 times were useless because i just moved in this apartment yesterday and i bought something from ebay and i put it to my address but i went to work and usps came to my house and asked for my name and the people from downstairs said that the package didnt belong to this house those 2 times because they didnt know my name and the package had my name which they didnt recognize,well i called my local usps office and they said they'll ship it which i am still waiting for and they havent came to my house because i have this week off from work,and everytime i call usps they have a mean anoyed attitude because the office is full of african americans,and so like what should i do,they told me that the manager was going to call me but it has been 3 days since they said that and they are getting me outrageously pissed off!!! what should i do? and by the way they marked the package delivered which it wasnt and i know they still have the package,what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment